Twenty Billion Neurons (TwentyBN) is a Berlin- and Toronto-based AI startup as well as the creator of the world’s first seeing and interactive AI avatar, named Millie. We build the next generation of virtual assistants that are visually enabled and interactive.
We are looking for a business intern to help shape, develop and validate our world-changing AI technology. In this role, you’ll be a part of our business development team and will help us with various projects in product management, business development, marketing, sales as well as design for our flagship product Millie. If you want to play your part in shaping the future, then come and join us.
Duration: 3 to 6 months, full-time
Number of available positions: 1
What you’ll be doing
- Work with business development to research companies, organizations, and decision makers for potential leads
- Support marketing and PR in branding, messaging, market research, positioning and customer segmentation
- Interact with both potential customers and our product team to develop and improve our product offerings
- Assist sales team in Berlin, Toronto and the US to contact potential clients via outbound and inbound email and phone calls to establish rapport and arranging appointments
- Organize and plan international events together with our marketing team
- Work closely with our Toronto office as well as with our Head of Business Development in the US
- Represent TwentyBN at different academic conferences and industry trade shows
Who we are looking for?
- BSc. degree in Economics or related disciplines with an interest in entrepreneurship and startups
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English; German is a plus
- Exceptionally strong analytical, research, and writing skills and an innate curiosity to analyze and solve business problems
- Highly self-driven, resourceful and persistent in your work and mission
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and able to manage multiple projects
- Previous experience in marketing, lead generation, B2B sales, product development or business development is a plus
Why you’ll love working here?
- Join a company that is helping shape the future of advanced deep learning systems that understand the world around them and be part of the crucial productization phase of a deep tech German-Canadian startup
- Work in a results driven environment that offers flexible hours, autonomy and responsibility
- At a young tech start-up, your career growth potential is limitless! Everyday will present a new opportunity to contribute your ideas, learn from ours and grow together
- Become part of a friendly, international and highly professional team that values trustworthiness, a pioneer spirit and encourages a healthy work-life balance
- We embrace diversity and inclusion and provide a safe and welcoming environment to everyone: Come as you are!
- Regular get-togethers from All Hands meetings to fun and exciting team events, fitness benefits, a book club and table tennis for taking a break
- A well stocked kitchen with healthy snacks to keep you fuelled
And most important: We don’t hire profiles – we hire people. If you feel like you can be the perfect match for us, though your background is a little bit different, be courageous and apply!